- 65000.00 - 85000.00 INR
The Gemological Microscope we deal in is usually used by jewelers, stone setters and gemologists. This has been specifically configured for its effective use in the industry for observing the evaluating several types as well as grades of precious stones. Gemological Microscope is functional as an advanced device. It makes effective use of high levels of zoom magnification. It has the capacity to reveal the most intricate details and ensures zero occurring of possible flaws that are overlooked many times.
- Eyepiece (paired) - High-point eyepiece 10x with adjustment
- Iris diaphragm - 44mm - 3mm
- Illuminator - Top light 7W fluorescent bulb. Bottom 6V/30W halogen bulb, both with adjustment of brightness
- Jewellery Clamp - Steel wire & Plan jewellery clamp
- Accessories - Auxiliary lens 0.75x, 1.5x and 2x. Widefield eyepieces WF 10x, WF15x and WF 20x. Polarizing Kit with polarizer and analyzer. Different stages, bases, graticules, softwares etc.
9th Milestome, Ambala-Jagadhri Road, P.O.- Khudda Kalan, NH-444A,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133104, India