- , Number
- 80000.00 - 110000.00 INR
BINOCULAR STEREO ZOOM MICROSCOPE
- Binocular tube with an inclination of 45 degree for greater ease of observation.
- Magnification 7x to 45x (Std with 10x eyepiece)
- Magnification 3.5x to 22.5x (with 0.5x aux. lens)
- Microscope Zooming ratio 6.4 : 1
- Rack-Pinion focusing stroke 50 mm.
- Wide field eyepiece 10x /23mm (Paired) and
- Wide Field Eyepiece 10x /23mm with built in graticule.
- Objective 0.7x to 4.5x
- Auxiliary objective 0.5x
- Crisp, erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect.
- Standard Working distance 100 mm, regardless of magnification with 0.5x
- working distance will be 165mm.
- Field of view 28.6 - 4.4mm standard, with 0.5x field of view will be 44mm.
- Interpupillary distance from 54 to 75 mm.
- Dioptic adjustment with a range of + 5 diopters is possible with both Oculars.
- Binocular body can be rotated a full 360 degree and locked in any position desired.
- Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range.
- Illumination system Cold Light Source Fibre optical illuminator double guide having bulb 12V 100W.
- Articulated stand having horizontal arm 500mm and vertical column 470mm appx, with mountable clamp.
- Packed in cardboard box with operation manual, vinyl cover etc.
54 to 75 mm
Microscope Zooming Ratio
0.7x to 4.5x
Rack Pinion Focussing Stroke
Is It Portable
7x to 45x
9th Milestome, Ambala-Jagadhri Road, P.O.- Khudda Kalan, NH-444A,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133104, India